Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Best Formal Resignation Letter Sample 2017

Resignation Letter Sample 2017 - Formal

Shown here is a sample formal letter of resignation for 2017. You may use the template for resignation letter.



December 01, 2017

[Company Name]
[Address line 1]
[Address line 2]


Dear [Sir]/[Ma’am],

I am writing to notify you that I am resigning from my position as [Position] of [Company Name].

My last day of employment will be [December 31, 2017].

I appreciate the opportunities I have been given at [Company name] and the professional guidance and support with which you have provided me. I wish you and the company success in the future.
Thank you. May the God Bless you and your Company.


Best Regards,

[Your name]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

SSS Contribution Calculator

Enter your monthly income: