Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Sample Resignation Letter 2017

Sample Resignation Letter Template


Sender Lot #,Sender Street address,
Town/ City
Zip

October 10, 2017

Name of Employer
Position
Company Name
Company Street Address
Town or City, Province, Zip


 Dear Mr. / Ms. Supervisor/ Manager,


I would like to inform you that I am resigning from my position as Position or Job Description for Company Name, effective Nov. 9, 2017.


 Thank you for the support and the opportunities that you have provided me during the last No. of months or years. I wish you much success of your business.

I have enjoyed my tenure with the company. I can provide assistance in during the transition and turn over process.



Truly yours,

 Martha Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

SSS Contribution Calculator

Enter your monthly income: